Raffle Tickets on Sale for a Chance to Win a One-of-a-Kind 2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca
- Raffle tickets for a chance to win a 2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca are $10 each or three for $20
- Proceeds benefit the National Multiple SclerosisSociety, Michigan Chapter
- Prize drawing is Saturday, Aug. 18, 5-5:30 p.m. in Mustang Alley at the Woodward Dream Cruise in Ferndale, Mich.
- Ticket order form available online at nationalMSsociety.org/mig or by calling 248.936.0342
DEARBORN, Mich., July 12, 2012 – Ford Motor Company and the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Michigan Chapter, are working together to raise money for MS programs and services offered to the 18,000 people in Michigan living with multiple sclerosis.
During the annual Woodward Dream Cruise, on Saturday, Aug. 18 from 5 to 5:30 p.m., both Ford and the National MS Society will raffle off a one-of-a-kind 2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca. The event will take place at Mustang Alley, located at Nine Mile Road and Woodward Avenue in Ferndale, Mich. In addition to donating a Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca, Ford Motor Company is a charity partner with the National MS Society and provides fundraising and volunteer support throughout the year.
Raffle tickets are $10 each or three for $20 and can be purchased at: http://www.nationalmssociety.org/chapters/mig/fundraising-events/mustang-raffle/index.aspx
Ford employees may contact Jennifer Haskols at email@example.com, 313-805-3126.
The 2013 Ford Mustang Boss Laguna Seca features:
- Unique exterior color combination of Sterling Gray metallic paint with gloss black reflective striping, rear pedestal spoiler, mirror caps and special badging
- Charcoal cloth interior with custom embroidered Recaro seating and Sterling Gray X-brace
- Ford Racing aluminum wheels with unique finish – 19 x 9 front, 19 x 10 rear
- A coupon for TracKey from Ford Racing will be included with the car to be installed at an authorized Ford dealership
- Boss Track Attack program, offered through Team Mustang and Ford Racing, includes instructor-led training and track time at Miller Motorsports Park (travel to Miller Motorsports Park in Tooele, Utah, is not included)
The Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca will be displayed and the winning ticket drawn in Mustang Alley at Woodward Avenue and Nine Mile Road in Ferndale, Mich., during the Woodward Dream Cruise Aug. 18.
Visit http://www.nationalmssociety.org/chapters/MIG/index.aspx for full vehicle specifications and raffle rules.
For more information, call 248.936.0342.
Raffle participants must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Payment of all applicable federal, state and local taxes, title, fees and surcharges is the responsibility of the winner. Vehicle is a 50-state U.S. model. MS raffle not associated with Mustang Alley team or Ford Motor Company. Ford Motor Company employees and Mustang Alley team are eligible to purchase tickets.
# # #
About Ford Motor Company
Ford Motor Company, a global automotive industry leader based in Dearborn, Mich., manufactures or distributes automobiles across six continents. With about 166,000 employees and about 65 plants worldwide, the company’s automotive brands include Ford and Lincoln. The company provides financial services through Ford Motor Credit Company. For more information regarding Ford and its products worldwide, please visit http://corporate.ford.com.
Multiple sclerosis (or MS) is a chronic, often disabling disease that attacks the central nervous system (CNS), which is made up of the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerves. Symptoms may be mild, such as numbness in the limbs, or severe, such as paralysis or loss of vision. The progress, severity, and specific symptoms of MS are unpredictable and vary from one person to another. Today, new treatments and advances in research are giving new hope to people affected by the disease.
About the National Multiple Sclerosis Society
MS stops people from moving. The National MS Society exists to make sure it doesn’t. We help each person address the challenges of living with MS. In 2011, the Society invested nearly $40 million in more than 325 research projects around the world and drug development investments by our Fast Forward subsidiary. We offered an extensive variety of programs, services and resources for people living with MS and their family members, care partners and other members of their support systems. Nearly 455,000 individuals joined together at events like Walk MS, Bike MS and Golf MS, raising more than $164 million. Thousands of volunteers across the nation served as community leaders, ambassadors and champions to support and serve people living with MS.
Join the movement at www.nationalMSsociety.org/mig.